2008/04/02

I'm not an Astronomer, I'm a Star-Catcher!


Hello world!

I'd like to start this blog with a THANK YOU and dedicate it to all the people that see in me more than I show, more than I have realized!
So, this is also for all those, that as my friends, look into someone else eyes and see the potentiality their souls still hide!
Friends are treasures, friends are gifts, angels...
my friends are pure-joy-promoter!

Talking about friendship, there's an ispiring quote I'd like to share:


"Do not be content with showing friendship in words alone, let your heart burn with loving kindness for all who may cross your path."
(Abdu'l-Baha, Paris Talks, p. 15)

It urges me to smile and say hello to everyone I meet in the street, on the bus, at the market!
If someone asks me: "do you know this person?" or
"why do you greet people you don't know?"....
My reply is: "how could I pretend I haven't seen him/her??"
When we rise our gaze to look into people's eyes, when we encounter someone and say goodmorning or hi, we are doing more than noticing their presence! I SEE YOU!!
A star-gazer would be content with this, but we are creating a connection in that same moment... how deep we wish to go into it... well, it's up to us!
Still, we have an amazing opportunity, realizing an other world has just pass close to our orbit and trying to catch a gimpse of it's beauty!

What if, instead of being star-gazers, we try to become star-catchers?




No comments: