2008/04/12

colourful & soulful



Realizing how grey my blog looks like

have decided to give it a new soul...
i love colours and coloured things
a look to my bedroom would clarify
what i mean...
i'm not taking a picture of it, cause i think
one's bedroom is very personal and i'm not
that intimate with you-people, to let you in :-P
my favourite spot in my room is the bed...
(my island... where i study, read, write, eat chocolate & buiscuits,
dance with the music on and sometime even off, make phone calls,
have chats with my brothers, my sister, my 2 cousins,
once a day with God before going to sleep,
sometimes even sleep in it)... everywhere around it there are books
(even on the floor), pictures & quotes on walls, on stiker-notes...then
many collections: sea-shell, stones, candles, angels, teddybears, trinkets etc...
i think i've got so many things in my bedroom,
i could fill with them an entire appartment!
i often think what will i do once i'll have to
leave this house and move somewhere very far...
what will i choose to bring with me, what will i leave behind?
i think i'll give my stuff to friends & relatives... as a goodbyegift.
i'm not attached to what i have, at the point that
even if i recive something precious and beautyfull
if i feel like, i'm able to give it to th person next to me
(a behaviour my mom sighly disaprove,
especially when she makes me gift, i then give to others).
Well, i don't know yet where i will go, how far and when...
but the day you'll see me arrive with something was mine,
don't refuse it... it's a part of me that wishes to stay close to you!
;-) why am i talking about moving?
simply 'cause i'm about to move... let you know when it's time...
since i was born i've changed 7 houses, 5 cities, 2 countries and
untill now just 1 continent ....
that's really nothing, as i wish to
tavel and know the world! This thought makes me feel FREE!!
I feel enthusiastic and thickled at
the idea of experiencing the untasted,
learning the unknown and meet friends i don't know yet!
The marvellous thing about this is that
we can have the same feeling
without travelling far, but looking at the world around us with such eyes!
Wish to hear what do you think about this!?

No comments: