2008/05/14

Viva La Mamma

231. O Son of Generosity! Thou wert in the deserts of nonbeing and, by means of the earth of command, I made thee to appear in the world of possession. I charged all the atoms of dependence and the realities of creation with thy training, so that, before thou didst issue from the womb of thy mother, I ordained for thee two fountains of bright milk. I appointed eyes to guard thee, set thy love in all hearts, and with pure generosity I reared thee under the shadow of My Mercy, and protected thee with the essence of My Grace. The purpose of all this was to enable thee to arrive at Our Eternal Might and to deserve Our Invisible Favors.
(Compilations, Baha'i Scriptures, p. 178)

Maternity .....

















Grandma at my age...



<--------------find differences-------------->














"Pecche' la candela teema? Ha paula che io la foffi?"

















To celebrate Mother's Day I've chosen few pictures I love and remind me what this word means to me: Mamma!

No comments: