2008/05/06

<------- CROSSROADS -------->


I'm standing at the crossroads
There are many roads to take
But I stand here so silently
For fear of a mistake
One road leads to paradise
One road leads to pain
One road leads to freedom
But they all look the same
(lyrics by Calvin Russell)

.... so true!
Lately this is the feeling I have... life is made of croassroads and choises to make, decisions to take... in such things, I do find relief in only 2 simple actions:

1. PRAYER & CONSULTATION 2. CONSULTATION & PRAYER
Today was mostly dedicated to both...

There is a special prayer of Baha'u'llah which I've learnt by heart when was 18 (thanks Gowhar!!).
The prayer was to be recited 19 times, followed by meditation on the problem, the formulation of a solution, and the implementation of the conceived solution...

"O my God! Thou seest me detached from everything save Thee, clinging to Thee. Guide me in my doings, in that which benefith me for the glory of Thy Cause and the loftiness of the state of Thy servants."

There is a special feeling when asking God to guide us, which is up lifting and lightening!
All we have to do is rely our trust upon Him and once the solution has come to us, act as the problem is solved while moving into that direction!
As the answer always arrives I leave you with this:

"Be ye guided by wisdom in all your doings, and cleave ye tenaciously unto it. Please God ye may all be strengthened to carry out that which is the Will of God, and may be graciously assisted to appreciate the rank conferred upon such of His loved ones as have arisen to serve Him and magnify His name."---Bahá'u'lláh

1 comment:

Ashkan said...

bellissima preghiera! grazie Tah...
ne farò tesoro.
un abbraccio