2008/05/19

I've always been of this idea ... you are all strange!

I got temperature... but it's a weird one!

I feel week and my bones and skin hurt unbearably, my eyes burn and my throat is in flame... I hate to be in this conditions... I get sick once twice a year and usually for just few days... but this year I bet all records being sick almost once a month! Hideous!!

Well, still nothing really special in this, if.... my body temperature wouldn't range from 35,4'C to the max of 37,6'C.... when I was a kid I used to be ill with a temperature of 34'C....

I am not able to sleep nor read (which is my only hobby when ill) 'cause I have headache... so i make phonecalls to cheat time... I called my cousin and we were talking abouth this and that when she asked me why my voice was so low.... I told her about my temperature .... she bursted in a LOL and said: "I've always been of this idea ... you are all strange!"
That made me laugh so much I almost fell off the bed!

Isn't it funny how people see you for how you are made??

No comments: