2008/05/30

discover myself...

There's something I got to know about myself... I don't like much to talk about me, actually is what I've always thought when people ask about my interests, what I wish to do in my life and what I like or don't, how do I see mysel in 10 years and things like these.... I am usually vague and tend to avoid a straight answer... well, I think to my self about the possible answer and am not sure about the real answer so I just try to change subject.... the truth is that I don't know the answer to those questions.... I don't know myself!! Isn't it scary??
For me it is....



What was hard.. was to come to the point of admitting it.... be sincere... ahhhhhhhhhh! It's not giving relief! Because admitting I have no clue what I will be doing next year (much less in 10) doesn't bring me closer to the answer! Still, is better to be sincere then try to lie to myself...

I feel open to everything .... to whatever comes... or at least this sensation is the closest true answer I'm able to give to myself!

No comments: