2008/07/30

Intensity

This is a story of something inexplicable in word... therefore bear me for such pointless attempt!!

I have songs for every moment in my life and songs for places, even for pleople... I just hear to a song and it reminds me of a place where I've been, or a situation, or some friends....

Well, the point is that I don't have a song for my relatives... I don't need one to remember me of my dad or mom or my sister or brothers... I never had the need of one... before!

I was on the bus with the kids and the group leaders and one of the memebers of my team, my friend. It's wasen't sunset yet... which is usually the time I think about the people I love the most and say a prayer for all of them... I was listening to the radio and suddenly a song (wich wasen't something I would relate to my brothers & sister for any special reason... so, well, I think it was the song, but am not sure 100%) made me think about them... the feeling was so intense, so strong that tears urged to my eyes... have you ever experinced something like that?? I can't explain... it was harrowing... something like the feeling I would never see them again, or have the good time I used to have with them back again, or like our lives were about to take very different and opposite faraway path... only I wasen't thinking at such things, nor I believe it possible... though, it was painfull and sweet... I can't help explaining better...

I miss my brothers and my sister!

2 comments:

Ashkan said...

yes I did experience something like that!!
It was in Bahji, at the guard shack when I heard a french song that reminded me of mum...it was intense as u said, and filled my heart of joy and gratitude to God.
:)
big hug
ashkan

TeJ said...

you said it... GRATITUDE TO GOD.
that feeling was intense gratitude for all I've been granted in this life!
:-))
A kiss on your forheard Ash!
T.