2008/10/13

back on writing...

I love writing and poetry... I write since I was 14 years old. What I too pompously call poems... are just thoughts and me capturing intense moments trying to express them in words.


Of course I usually write in my native language... Italian... but have some attempt in English too... and the latest were such!

01.10.2008

*

I've planted a tree
which has grown overnight
the morning light teases it
all around, kissing its leaves
hiding for whiles
all the clouds eagerly
admire it floating by




My tree dances on a melody
of its own
played by the northernwind
the same you've played
in a secret chamber
sweet as the one
your hands weeped on a bedrock friendship
softer than the one
you used to sing
under the window
clinging to the keys
with your voice and your eyes.



10.10.2008

*

I think
You've created
a sky
fitted for me to fly


And now
all the things
have gone
there's You
the only One I love

I think

everytime I go far

there's no reason I'm done

'cause You

You are there with Your Love

I feel It growing stronger than evermore

and I'm Yours.

No comments: