2008/06/28

WIND OF CHANGE

EXETER'S CATHEDRAL

Here I am... back again!

Where should I start from?? Some time has passed and incredible things have happened... no, i didn't got married!! :-P

My June has been filled with sweet & nice new friends, some big AdventureS, funny moments & a lot, a lot of changes! Right now I'm in Exeter (in Devon, UK)... working for a company which provides summer classes for european students that want to learn English and organizes their leasure time with trips, artistic workshops & sport activities. I'm encharged with other two boys of the workshops and night events!! I work with other 8 people, 1 american, 1 french, 1 spanish, 1 english, 2 germans & 2 netherlanders... so we are 9 in total and very international! My team is really amazing, during the first few days of the training, wich took place in Chichester from 22nd of June till 26th, we got so connected & united that we all feel as a great family, sharing everything!! So awesome!!

But how did I come to the homeland of The Beatles, of Queen Victoria, Mary Poppins & many wonders??
I was searching 4 a job in the last 5 months and found literaly nothing (did many interviews and brought my cv to whatever I found) ... but nothing was moving!! So I took a week off everything to serve the Cause and went to Milan for activities and meet people intersted in knowing about the Baha'i Faith.... it was an INTENSE week, meeting people and talk to them directly about Baha'u'llah's Message. I had the bounty to meet very special souls and share with them some quality time talking about very deep and spiritual themes, praying together and having fun!
I met some souls I'll never forget and had the chance to come to know better some of the youth with whom was doing the activity... the time spent together serving and working makes me think of this quote:
" When any souls grow to be true believers, they will attain a spiritual relationship with one another,.... and that union of theirs, will abide forever"...
Isn't it amazing how the power of experiencing something that on one hand is very deep and spiritual, on the other hand so human and positive brings us to attain such pure joy???
I have many eyes and smiles in front of me, thinking about these new friends and have them in my prayers and heart... that I feel happyness and pain at the same time, happyness for having them in my life and pain for they are now far!
While in Milan a strange wind started to blow in my life and something moved on the job's hunt...
so, to make it short (though there would be intersting events to be mentioned about how God moves things smoothly when is His Will and we really are all in His Hands!!!) in 4 days I was contacted (thursday), interviewed(friday), sign a contract (saturday) and took my first flight to UK (sunday)!!!
I'm going to talk soon about where this wind brought me to and what came along with it...
just one hint:
GREAT-AMAZING-LOVING-SUPERSPECIAL PEOPLE... once again!! :-)
oops ... I already mentioned them ;-)
I'm really thankfull to the Blessed Beauty for such bounties!

No comments: